Sunday, September 13, 2009

Be Joyful

 Be Joyful.




What if one morning you woke up, with a mission; to go and tell the world to Be Joyful?

Ok that may sound easy; what if then you have to tell them to remember To Breathe?



That’s my message to you this morning: BE JOYFUL. By the way I might as well come back one day to remind you TO BREATHE.



If Mankind has stooped so low and even forget to BE JOYFUL; maybe they will even come to the point where they must be reminded TO BREATHE. In fact I think we are already there because of the amazing malfunctioning of our minds. No wonder meditation classes today are REMINDING US TO BREATHE PROPERLY! In fact I will not be surprised when I’m sent next to tell people TO WALK PROPERLY.



Joy is the very substance you are made of. You are Joy. You do not have to pay practitioners and all entertainment industries to BECOME YOURSELF. Well that’s the big business today: today’s millionaires are those who are paid to remind us to BE OURSELVES.

Well for today I take this from 1Thess 5:16 and it says: Rejoice evermore. It is still free of charge. But if your mind has forgotten it that much; you’ll pay me for this tomorrow.



Bless you.

Posted by Picasa