Monday, September 14, 2009

Joy will improve your wealth

Joy will improve your wealth. Understanding your source of joy is vital. The world went into recession while chasing for joy. Real Joy will take you out of recession.
Most of our debt came while we were looking for Joy.

You are Joy and Joy is in this planet because You are here. Our wealth does not bring Joy, but our joy produces wealth. My boss at work will not bring me Joy and that goes from my promotion as well. Neither will a new job bring Joy and the same it is with a new business deal. It is my Joy that will manifest all these things.

Graves; hospitals and jails are filled with chasers of Joy. You cannot chase Joy outside yourself and that’s how The Father created you.

 I am the Light of the world and I am the bringer of Joy. I and The Father are One and He is in Me. I Am Joy for He is Joy. The Joy of The Lord within me is my strength.

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rejoice Php4:4

Have a good day; don’t wait for a good day – GO OUT THERE AND HAVE IT!